Little Moon Essentials is a bath and body care brand that is devoted to providing high-quality, natural remedies for the body, mind and soul through aromatherapy. We pride ourselves in our handcrafted process creating formulas with carefully sourced ingredients while using earth-friendly practices. All Little Moon Essentials products are cruelty-free and planet-friendly.
We are looking to expand our team with passionate individuals that believe in our mission and want to help us continue rocking-and-rolling on our projects, big and small.
Please email email@example.com with your resume and application.
- 3+ years of experience in bath and body care formulations
- Certification by school or professional organization
- Ability to work full-time (35-40 hours per week)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create new formulas on a monthly basis using natural ingredients, herbs and essential oils
- Possess extensive experience in a range of product formulations across multiple categories
- Responsible for developing products that deliver on specific consumer and market-driven needs
- Determine stability of the formulation and ensures commercial feasibility
- The ability to execute work under minimal supervision
- Exhibits independent, innovative thinking in proposing novel products and formulation approaches
- Tests all new products to guarantee a marketable final product is on schedule. Precisely measure product characteristics and make timely recordings of the results
- Record and document procedures with detail and accuracy. This includes batch/lot records and training records
- Assists in resolving product or process problems
- Trains, coaches, directs, provides formulation guidance, and conducts critical formula reviews for other formulators and formulation colleagues
- Collaborating with various cross functional teams
- Provide new ideas, concepts and final products to the team based off research and market trends